- Microarrays and Reagents
- Deadlines and Application Procedures
- NIAID PFGRC Site
- NIDCR Site
- List of Available Microarrays
- Help and Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Description of Annotation Files
- Description of the EASE Archive
- Description of Controls
- Instructions for Downloading Annotations
- Laboratory Protocols
Instructions for Downloading Annotation Files
For all browsers you can right-click the "Download" link and select "Save Target As" (or "Save As") and select the location on your computer where you'd like to store the file.
Internet Explorer 6
For IE6 users, attempting to save .GAL files using File->Save As from the menu will save an HTML page instead of a .GAL file. You need to right-click the "Download" link and select "Save Target As" to obtain the file in it's proper format.