Ginkgo: CGH and Expression Microarray Statistical Analysis and Normalization Platform
Ginkgo is a spotted microarray data pre-processing platform featuring analysis functionalities for CGH and expression data. This application provides a user-friendly graphical interface that allows viewing, analyzing, generating and reporting microarray data, easily and intuitively. Within the software there are a number of algorithms to address microarray data analysis needs, including normalization, filtering, data imputation, replicates merge, and expression statistical distribution tests.
- Data preprocessing for CGH and expression spotted microarray
- Replicates analysis and consolidation for in-slide replicates
- Flip-dye replicates analysis
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Customized PDF analysis report
Download Latest Version
Click here for application: Download Application
This application is released under the GPL v3 License: View License
Click here for source code: Download Source Code
The Ginkgo Manual describes the functionality and operations of this software.
Ginkgo v1.0.1 has the following requirements for OS, RAM and disk space:
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Disk Space: 512 MB
- Java Runtime Environment: Java v1.5.0 or higher.
Contact the PFGRC's Ginkgo Development Team by email: email@example.com